Home » , » File Extension QTL, A Quicktime Movie Files

File Extension QTL, A Quicktime Movie Files

Written By Kaisar Woll on 2009/03/23 | Monday, March 23, 2009

Did you know Quicktime? Quicktime is a digital multimedia technology standard developed by Apple Computer for Macintosh (Mac OS) and Windows operating systems. QuickTime allows the creation and playback of movies and audio.



Quicktime can handle several video file formats, such as MOV and other famous video file format. These format can be played by other video player such as Windows Media Player. Did you know format of video file that only recognised by Quicktime ? It's QTL file. File extension QTL (Quicktime Link) is Quicktime movie files located on webserver that available to download or stream.


QTL file at least can be opened with 2 ways: The QTL programs which open QTL files include: QuickTime Media Link, YUV SECAM or PAL image; Other QTL searchers also searched for the following file extensions: C, TN1, RTA, ICD, 0-R, DXR, DXF.

Most of the conflicts with QTL file formats and among a lot of the other files are registry errors. Correcting a computer registry may fix many of the errors with file extensions QTL. If Windows cannot open file extension qtl, there might be corrupted or missing registry files within your system.

Maybe you should try to get Quicktime to handle your File extension QTL. Is there any option?

23 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:32 PM

    Hey, thanks for the updates. I'm having trouble playing video's in my Windows Media Player due to unsupported format. I'll download this one and hopefully can play videos now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:46 PM

    Ive allways used VLC for media and for .mov. The QTL is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:23 AM

    I've always found Quicktime to be a bit "clunky', if you will, for surfing the internet and paying videos. Maybe it's just because I'm an old school windows guy - but to me quicktime is a bit of a pain in the rear (although like you mention it is a requirement if you want to play the .qtl files).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:17 PM

    The best of all is VLC Media. It is free and I can read every kind of format.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:37 PM

    Nice Info.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:42 PM

    I've used it too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:45 PM

    I've always found Quicktime to be a bit "clunky', if you will, for surfing the internet and paying videos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:25 PM

    thanks for sharing this information I like it and I gain some knowledge about your topic..

    thanks you very much,,

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sharing But i dont have good experience with QT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:22 AM

    Quicktime is alright, if you really want an awesome player I suggest VLC where they support every known codec. Something that Quicktime fails to do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:42 AM

    This is a wonderful article. Thanks. It help a lots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The latest worldwide discount holiday travel deals including cheap holidays can be found in our Bargain Box section. As a result of our continual efforts to bring you the best travel deals available in an effective and reader-friendly format, we are proud to bring you a redesign of the Bargain Box. Holiday Travel Deal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous4:33 AM

    I have Quicktime installed in my PC and sometimes I have trouble viewing the videos. I'll download this update and see what happens. Hopefully this can help solve the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice info ! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you all for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really awesome blog. I enjoyed reading this review from you. I found that you really update your site regularly that made me more interesting. I've bookmarked your site for my future use.

    Thank you
    sagar

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah ok. Gonna bookmark this information. I been using Quicktime to preview movies trailer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. great article and a wonderful resource.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mortgage Loans2:54 PM

    You know what i really like reading your blog you have ton of useful article and tips on your blog

    Recent blog post: Personal Christian Consolidation Loans

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice info... thx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jarang pakai quick time, karena cukup pasang k-lite codec

    ReplyDelete

Pasang Iklan

Recent Post


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts