Written By Kaisar Woll on 2009/09/29 | Tuesday, September 29, 2009
After the announcement of the Palm Pixe the U.S., the information was thinner on the technical characteristics of the machine. The chip manufacturer Qualcomm unveils a little more and we now know that Pixie will MSM7627 processor which provides roughly the same performance as the Pre Palm because it includes support for OpenGL 2.0 for graphics.
Here is the complete list of specifications:
- Two integrated ARM cores in one CPU, one core dedicated to the modem.
- 600MHz applications processor with floating point unit and L2 cache
- 400MHz processor modem
- Support CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rev. A UMTS and HSDPA 7.2Mbps/HSUPA 5.76Mbps, and GSM
- Application 320MHz DSP for multimedia applications. Supporting encoding / decoding video 30 fps WVGA
- 200MHz hardware-accelerated 3D graphics core that supports Open GL 2.0
- AFN high resolution camera
- Integrated GPS