As we discovered last May under the code name Nokia Mako. The camera is now officially Nokia Surge and was presented by the operator AT & T.
This smartphone entry-level youth-oriented will be marketed by the U.S. operator AT & T on 19 July at a price of $ 80 subscription. Below is an outline of the press release:
- Download mobile via Napster Mobile, eMusic Mobile, XM Radio, etc ...
- AT & T Video Share to share videos
- JuiceCaster - Allows you to share videos and pictures on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr
- 2M pixel camera and digital zoom x4
- AT & T Navigator for directions road