Home » » It's the beginning

It's the beginning

Written By Kaisar Woll on 2007/11/21 | Wednesday, November 21, 2007


I would like to congrate my self for today's "achievement" : I am an Adsense publisher !!! What a surprise... It just two days since I sign up. Now, the dream is come true.
But, it still long way and need hard work to success. I must struggle to get paid. I am sure, with hard working and little bit of luck, it will happen. Wish me luck !!!

To all my friends, my senior, my teacher whoever you are, wherever you are, please help me to realizing my next dream : get paid for the first time from this program. And also The ONE and ONLY, my Lord, my God, from this day I will always pray so that luck will always shade me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pasang Iklan

Recent Post


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts